Our services for institutions are governed by FINTRAC* and OSFI**
* The Financial Transactions and Reports Analysis Centre of Canada
** Office of the Superintendent of Financial Institutions
We Offer Our Services Globally:
What We Do:
Review of your AML/ATF policies and procedures.
AML quality assurance reviews for residential and commercial portfolios
Training designed to industry specific requirements
Enables financial institutions to increase operational efficiency, optimize processes, and improve compliance
We Work With:
- Financial Entities
- Money Service Business
- Real Estate
- Life Insurance Companies, Brokers and Agents
- Dealers in Precious Metals and Stones
At CAPI Solutions, our team of professionals have years of experience with banking, trust companies, brokerage firms and money service businesses.
Organizations get CAPI Solutions first assistance in being compliant with their regulators.
By working with us, clients and their companies improve and sustain the compliance regime, quality control, and process performance.
Why Work with CAPI Solutions:
- Extensive experience in financial crime prevention
- Trained and Certified professionals, with experience in the banking industry, trust companies, brokerage firms and money services businesses
- Highly skilled in identifying and mitigating risk
- Highly skilled for audit, quality control, and process improvement
- Quick and reliable services
CAPI Solutions Promise
- We work with our clients to help strengthen their organization.
- Each audit review and report is customized to client specifications and needs.
- Lean Six Sigma tools are applied to each audit review and process improvement.
Our Scope of Work Consists of
- AML Audit checklists customized to clients specification for future quality control
- Training around how to identify money laundering/terrorist financing and fraud, including red flags and schemes
- Implement and improve overall quality functions within the organization
- Making sure there are no gaps in policies and procedures
- Recommendations on process improvement