A security dealer is an individual and/or entity that is authorized under the provincial legislation to engage in the business of dealing in the field of securities and any other financial instruments or to provide portfolio management and investment advising services.
Obligations under the PCMLTFA
- Have a comprehensive and effective compliance program in effect.
- Be thorough and know your client before engaging in any sort of business with them.
- Report any suspicious transactions, terrorist properties, large cash transactions.
- Record keeping.
- Foreign branches, subsidiaries
Services offered are:
- AML/CTF Compliance Audit review.